Vacuum Pump Repair USA has specialized in vacuum pump repairs in the Southern California area since 1969. Vacuum Pump Repair USA works with dozens of different vacuum pump brands, and our 50 years of knowledge goes into every repair.
- Your pump will be inspected by our factory-trained technicians, covering all aspects of the pump operation, including, tolerances, seals, gaskets, vanes, rotors, shafts, bearings, pulleys, electric motors, etc. for optimum vacuum levels and safety.
- Your comprehensive quotation will include the highest quality parts and will utilize our superior technical procedures, developed over 50 years.
- We will repair your equipment to meet or exceed OEM specifications, covered with a One-Year Warranty.
- Our prices are always competitive, with your bottom line in mind.
- Our comprehensive 24- hour test and rigorous quality control process is how we can warrant our repairs for One Year.
- Our turnaround is fast. Expedite and exchange service is also available in most cases if you need it even quicker.
- You will receive a detailed Final Inspection Report documenting results in Microns or Millitorr, Safety Checklist and accessories, along with your Warranty
We understand that time is of the essence and that it’s important for you to receive your vacuum pump in top working condition as soon as possible. We have an average turnaround time of 10-14 working days. Vacuum Pump Repair USA also offers express 3-5 day expedite upon request, depending on the complexity of the repair.
At Vacuum Pump Repair USA, We Believe in Teamwork. You Break It. We Fix It.